Starting your college life does not only mean that all you are going to do is study. As you begin this new phase of life, you will also have to cope with all the other aspects, and fashion is one of them. When it comes to the outfit you are wearing, you have to be mindful of many things. Let us begin with shoes and see what are the best shoes for college guys.
Shoes should always be chosen with utmost sincerity for various reasons. You will need them walking, sports, and even select shoes for standing all day. In college, you will be on your feet most of the time as you will be trying to make out the best of your time during those years. Hence, you will need some shoes that are going to work the best for you. Not only with their quality but also to match with your trendy styles.
Therefore, if you are a guy, you will be struck with the question, “what are the best shoes for college guys?”—no need to worry as we are here to cover you up. We are going to suggest to you some of the best shoes you can wear to your college.
- 1 What Are The Best Shoes For College Guys?
- 2 Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Low Top
- 3 What Type of Shoes to Wear in College
- 4 How to Store Shoes in College
- 5 Features of Shoes for College Guys
- 6 Conclusion
What Are The Best Shoes For College Guys?
As we said, we got you if you are looking for the best shoes as a college guy. We understand the importance of treating your feet and, at the same time, going with the trend. That is why we are combining the three best shoes that will serve all the proper purposes. So, without any further ado, let us look through the details.
Vans Unisex Old Skool Skate Shoe
The first recommended shoes are going to be the Vans Unisex Old Skool Skate Shoe. Vans are one of the most famous casual wear shoes that go well with all kinds of outfits. They are made out of durable and comfortable fabric. The vulcanized construction with suede upper will allow you to walk around wearing these shoes comfortably.
- Fabric made shoes
- Comfortable and soft
- Durable vulcanized construction
- Suede upper with waffle outsole
- The toe box is a bit narrow
Nike Men’s Low-Top Trainers
If you are looking for trendy, comfortable shoes, Nike will always have your back. For the college-going boys, the Nike Men’s Low-Top Trainers will be an excellent option for you. These shoes are made out of synthetic and mesh material. The low-top shoes from Nike will match your daily fashion as they offer various color options. They are comfortable with the mesh upper, so your feet will be able to breathe.
- Available in various colors
- Synthetic and leather made
- Mesh upper
- Comfortable and breathable
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Low Top
Everyone knows about Converse and how comfortable they are. That is why the final shoes for all the boys thinking about “What are the best shoes for college guys?” are the pair of Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star Low Top. The unisex design with fabric material and the rubber sole will allow you to walk with style and comfort throughout the whole day. You can use these converse as your go-to everyday style to match any of your outfits for college.
- Made with fabric material
- Rubber sole
- Unisex design
- Comfortable and durable
- Not many options for color
What Type of Shoes to Wear in College
As you start your college days, you will indeed find yourself asking the question of what sorts of shoes you should be wearing! There are certainly many options for you if you look through them carefully. But always bear in mind that you should select shoes that are comfortable and durable to wear. You will have to walk and run around the whole day when you are in college. Your feet will thank you if you get them some comfortable pair of shoes. As for maintaining styles, good old sneakers should be the ideal pair of shoes to maintain everything.
How to Store Shoes in College
In college, you will probably have one too many pairs of shoes that you need to wear frequently. As you will probably be living in your dorm, one problem you will face is storing the shoes. Your dorm room will not have adequate space for you to add an enormous shoe rack. Instead, you will have to manage a suitable way to keep the shoes.
If you want to keep them cleanly, you can use a small rack that can be easily fitted, or those over-the-wall shoe cases will be a good option. Out of everything best way to store your shoes is by keeping them inside your wardrobe or under your bed to save some space.
Features of Shoes for College Guys
It is pretty common for you to worry about your shoes when you are starting your college life. During the college period, you will be accomplishing many things, which means you will always have to be ready to run around and stand throughout the whole day looking you’re best with those eye bags. Most college goes students worry about is keeping their fashion up to notch but at the same time feel comfortable wearing their outfit.
Being a guy, you will find yourself minding about your footwear than anything else. You will want to own one pair of shoes that you can wear all the time. To find them, you will have to look for specific features in mind.
- Comfort should be your best priority when it comes to shoes for your college. You will want to wear shoes that will allow you to walk wearing them the whole day without causing foot pain.
- Easy-to-wear shoes are the best. For that, we will recommend you to look for sneakers that you can put on without having to fidget with them much. Any pair of converse or vans should be doing the work best. If you are feeling fancy, you can try Nike or Adidas as well.
- Durability should be another priority. It would help if you did not want to buy should that will rust away easily. Being in college will not give you plenty of time to go shopping. Therefore, buy a pair of shoes that will last for more than a year of wearing every day.
- Washable shoes are the best options without any doubt. It is unfortunate when you wear your favorite pair of shoes, and you accidentally step in mud, poop, or meet the unwanted rainy days. If your shoes are washable, you can clean them off easily by throwing them on your washer and wear them as if they are a new pair.
- Weatherproof shoes will be a great option as well. As we said, your shoes will drench in water, mud, and much other liquid. If your shoes are waterproof and slip-proof, you will find them more useful and any other pair you own.
With these features in mind, you will be able to find the right shoes to serve you throughout your college years. If you are lucky enough to get them to match your style, there should be no more worries.
That was all from us recommending the best shoes for college guys. It is not easy to find the right shoes that will be good for your feet. You will also want to look your best wearing them and match your aesthetic. But keep in mind, there are plenty of options for you to choose. All you need to know is the features, types, and style you are looking.